Charles

הצטרף ב:אפר' 03, 2019 פעילות אחרונה: ספט' 30, 2021 iNaturalist

MS in insect systematics (studied Ulidiidae). Current PhD student at ASU.

98% of what I think about is insects, and the other 2% is cats.

I have a podcast about trans and non-binary scientists: https://asabpodcast.com/
I have a baking Instagram, about baking: https://www.instagram.com/charleswallacebakes/

צפייה בכול